• All my paintings are priced to include a frame. However, you do have a choice of frames to pick from. The selection can be made by seeing your painting in a digital version of a particular frame as in the picture above. The selection is usually accomplished through E-mail.
• Shipping is included in the price of all paintings and prints within the Continental US
Payment-If you see a painting you like there is a way to pay by credit card-contact me. Cash is always welcome, but checks must clear before shipping.
1. Layaway? absolutely. Contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434-979-0589 and we’ll come up with a plan to suit you.
2. Prints-Unlimited edition pen & ink prints are available in the DRAWING section. Items are not matted or framed.
3. Commissioning-Not the right size or subject, we will be happy to work out a commissioning plan just for you.
• Allow a minimum of 15 days for delivery. This includes time for selecting and ordering of frame/s and shipping by UPS or USPS. We will provide a tracking number and items are insured.
• Damage-Return the item in case of shipping damage and we’ll fix the problem or give you a refund.
• Authenticity-All pieces are signed by me on the front of each piece and are labeled on the back to provide authenticity.
• Maintaining an Acrylic painting. Do use compressed air in a can to blow away surface dust. Or use a dry soft brush to lightly brush the surface in order to dislodge dust while holding a vacuum, off the surface, to capture and remove debris. Paintings can also be kept brilliant by an occasional gentle soap and water cleaning with a soft sponge. Heavy cleaning should only be done by a professional.